Slideshow Widget

LAURA+BRIAN FORMALS

Saturday, August 17, 2013

This couple was so fun to work with! I had to the opportunity to shoot a little formal session for them to help save time on their actual wedding day! They were incredibly nice and willing to do anything I asked. I can't wait until they get to really enjoy their special day. For any new engaged couples out there looking for a photographer, watch  my page closely because a big contest is coming up in the next few weeks that you will NOT want to miss! Stay tuned!












One Response to “LAURA+BRIAN FORMALS”

  1. I truly loved reading this article. It really makes you stop and think about how you are taking pictures and what you want to get out of it. Times we get so wrapped up with wanting that perfect picture, but realizing that you are not the only photographer who struggles is reassuring. For me my true passion is photography and being able to capture a moment in a way that no one else was able to see, makes it all worth while.

    ReplyDelete