Slideshow Widget

Amy + Thomas

Tuesday, January 14, 2014






I met Thomas through his best friend, Jay, who was my Family Home Evening brother. The funny thing is, I hated him when I first met him! He was kind of annoying and reminded me of my little brother. We found out that we had the same subject in school together and began to study and become best friends. At the time, we both had our own issues going on with relationships and would tell each other our problems, but both obviously didn't work out. He was going to ask me out on a date, but while he was doing so, I invited my roommate to come along (not knowing it was a date). However, there grew to be six people that came so it wasn't really a date. We gradually began to fall in love with each other through studying more and spending time with each other. We are best friends and I am so in love with this guy! I can't wait to be married to him! 

I think Thomas and I deserve this giveaway because we are so in love. We are just happy to be in each other's presence. We also deserve it because we don't have anyone set up yet to take our pictures. I have looked through Kailey Rae Photography with my sister, Abby Fordham, and I really love the style. Kailey Rae Photography is the photographer that I want to shoot our exciting day!! 

Want to vote for Amy and Thomas?

"Like" my Facebook Page (Kailey Rae Photography)
“Like” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Facebook Page
Comment on their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page
“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Thomas and Amy's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****



Post a Comment