Slideshow Widget

Ashley + Nick

Tuesday, January 14, 2014





How many times do you hear of a blind date ending up in an engagement? Often, we here horror stories of blind dates. I would've never thought that I would end up getting married to a guy I went on a blind date with, however for me that was just the beginning of our story. On March 27, 2012 was our first date, my roommate set us up and I was nervous. Was he cute? Would we have anything in common? Throughout the date we talked, talked and talked. I felt so comfortable around him, I felt like I had known him my whole life. It felt so perfect! I left the date not knowing his number, or if I would ever see him again. What? No that can't happen, he is way too cute! Three days later I got a random call it was him, I was so excited! We had our first kiss on our third date, it felt so real, so different. I was in love with him! We have been dating for the past 2 years. On New Year's we were in the most magical place on earth Disneyland California Adventure. My family was with us, we were waiting for the countdown with a beautiful view of a light and water show. It was very romantic, I was so happy and felt so loved. At 12:00am he proposed in a crowd of people. I didn't know what to think, it was so magical. He is the man of my dreams and I'm so excited to get married to him. I think we deserve Kailey Rae Photography as our photographer, she is so talented, fits our personalities so well, her style of photography is so unique, and is exactly what we are looking for at our wedding. I would be beyond ecstatic if we had the opportunity to win!

Want to vote for Ashley & Nick?

"Like" my Facebook Page (Kailey Rae Photography)
“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Ashley and Nick's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****

Post a Comment