Slideshow Widget

Rachael & Carlos

Tuesday, January 14, 2014




I met Carlos at college while I was playing volleyball and he was playing baseball. We had mutual friends, so we hung out once or twice. One evening we began to talk and continued to talk until 5 a.m. (on a school night) and everything just clicked between us. We dated for the remainder of my freshman and his sophomore year. As the end of the year approached we had to decided whether to break up since he would be changing schools and returning to Colombia for the summer. Since we couldn't bare the thought we continued our relationship long distance via Skype for a little over a year. That is true love right there! Finally I was able to go to Colombia to meet his family and we got engaged on the beach! :)

Want to vote for Rachael & Carlos?

"Like" my Facebook Page (Kailey Rae Photography)
“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Carlos and Rachael's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****

One Response to “Rachael & Carlos”

  1. Really good love history.. thats true love.. I vote for you guys

    ReplyDelete