Slideshow Widget

Lily + Matt

Tuesday, January 14, 2014




Matt and I met a little over three years ago and have been together ever since. Our start was a little different than others, but it just worked for us. In the beginning it was me chasing the boy, I knew he was special and I just wouldn't give up. He finally gave me a chance and then our relationship started growing from there. Being together for three years has definitely made us a stronger and better couple, we know every little thing about each other and it's all just so natural. I can truly say he's my best friend and we are just so goofy and dorky together. Through the years Matt has become my little family and even though we aren't married yet, I already feel like he is my family, and my better half. I feel that Matt and I deserve this full wedding coverage, because not only would it be a tremendous blessing to us in so many ways, but it would help me so much financially. I have to pay for our wedding all on my own, and my wedding day is something that I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. I want to have the best wedding day, and winning this would help me achieve that. 

Want to vote for Lily + Matt?

“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Lily and Matt's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****

2 Responses to “Lily + Matt ”

  1. Replies
    1. Make sure to comment on their Facebook Post on "Kailey Rae Photography" so your vote counts! Thanks :)

      Delete