Slideshow Widget

Marissa + Daxton

Tuesday, January 14, 2014




Our story all goes back to the 9th grade career fair. I was walking around checking out all the different jobs when I saw a giant semi truck parked for one of the options. I don’t know what came over me, but I made my way into the semi truck. Apparently that wasn't a career option for me, but it turned out to be fate. When I struggled my way in I saw a handsome young boy with shaggy hair and beautiful green eyes. We noticed each other instantly and exchanged smiles, but before I knew it he was gone..and on to the next career booth. At the very end of the day I saw him lining up to get back in to his school bus and I knew it was my last chance.  I quickly wrote down my phone number and had my friend run it to him. The career option didn't work out, but that is no comparison to meeting my soul mate. I’m sure lots of couples are worthy of this great opportunity, but please consider us! We have been saving for this wonderful occasion, but we made the choice to foster stray dogs from the pound instead.  Our budget is tight and it would help immensely if we won this giveaway!

Want to vote for Marissa and Daxton?

"Like" my Facebook Page (Kailey Rae Photography)
“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Marissa and Daxton's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****

6 Responses to “Marissa + Daxton”

  1. What a good looking couple! I wish the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! I came across this post just at the right time. I even looked at your profile and found out that you are a really good photographer. I am getting married in three months and have already booked one of the San Francisco wedding venues. I was hoping to talk to you about it.

    ReplyDelete