Slideshow Widget

Mariah + Jonathan

Tuesday, January 14, 2014




Darting glances from across the room. Butterfly filled stomachs. Finally he came over. Instantly we knew there was something special. Flash forward to hearing him say "I Love You." My heart skipping a beat. Months go by, thousands of unforgettable moments shape what we have. We're at a park, he's kneeling in front of me, holding the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I'm so happy I can't even tell him "yes." Now, only 48 days until we embark on the most amazing journey together.

We're not the most unique love story. We don't have the most dramatic or fairy tale like story, but we're together. I am the most happy I have ever been. My heart flutters when I see the sparkle in his eye when he looks at me. We want to be able hold onto these moments forever, and I know with Kailey Rae Photography's talented help, we will be able to.

Want to vote for Mariah + Jonathan?

“Share” their individual post on the Kailey Rae Photography Page

****If you only "Like" the Kailey Rae Photography Page, make sure to comment on Mariah and Jonathan's link saying you did so or I will not know who you were voting for and it will not count, thank you!****

One Response to “Mariah + Jonathan”

  1. I liked your page, not only because you are talented and I will enjoying seeing your pictures in the future as you post them, but because Mariah has the greatest heart and it is my privilege as her friend to do this for her, but it is also my responsibility to let you know that shooting their wedding will bring you more joy than any other photo shoot you have done. Mariah has an infectious spirit that brings out the best in everyone she is around; and Jonathan and Mariah have a love that is admirable and something that needs to be seen in person and deserves to be photographed by someone with incredible talent, like yourself. Thank you for offering this opportunity. I know who ever wins this will be a very lucky couple.

    ReplyDelete